Thank you so much to The Corner of Laura for nominating me! It’s windy and stormy here at the moment so a little bit of sunshine was definitely needed.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their page so others can see how amazing they are, too!
- List the rules in the post and the badge somewhere on your website
- Answer the 11 questions you got asked
- Nominate 11 new bloggers for this award and let them know
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions!
Question and Answers
- What was the last TV series you binged?
This was The Good Place, I binged the first three series in less than two weeks and now I’m holding off on watching the fourth and final season as I don’t want it to be over already
- Have you ever been in a reading slump? If so, what got you out of it?
I’ve been in minor slumps where I just read less than usual, but I haven’t had a full reading slump for years. I can’t actually remember the last time
- What’s your favourite way to travel (fantasy transportation included)?
I’m not a fan of travelling. I love going places but don’t like actually having to do the journey. I would love to be able to just teleport anywhere I wanted
- Which book instantly makes you think of summer?
The Paper and Hearts Society by Lucy Powrie. The group of friends go on a trip during their summer holiday, you can’t get much more summery than that.
- Do you prefer reading in summer or winter?
This is hard because I like both for very different reasons. Summer I can sit in my garden with an cold drink but in the Winter I can curl up with cosy pjs, blankets and a tea or hot chocolate.
- Which Broadway/West End show would you love to see but haven’t yet?
I would to see the Frozen musical, me and Liv were supposed to be getting tickets but obviously we haven’t been able to. And if I could see Hamilton live (but with the original Broadway cast) I would love that, and jump at the chance.
- If you could be a Bender, what kind of Bender would you be?
I’m going to guess this is something to do with Avatar The Last Airbender… In which case I can’t anwer as I’ve never watched it.
- Do you have a favourite type of tea/coffee? If so, what is it?
Tea it has to be good old Yorkshire Tea, I won’t drink any other brand as I find them all too weak or lacking in flavour. Coffee wise I’m a sucker for a coffee caramel frappuchino, which I now know how to make at home
- What’s one thing in 2020 you’re still looking forward to (despite everything)?
To be honest I’m not really looking forward to anything this year now (how very pessimistic of me); all my concerts, holidays and conventions have been cancelled
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
I don’t know what it would be but it would definitely have some sort of pun in the title
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
I’m terrible at giving advice, brilliant listener but terrible with advice. But I have taken on a new view on life which I’ve shared with others, where I no longer continously make effort to keep a friendship alive if the other person isn’t willing to put in the work too.
- What is your favourite reading snack?
- What is your favourite format to read in? (Paperback/Hardback/Ebook/Audiobook)
- Do you like to reread books?
- What is your favourite TV show of all time?
- What was your favourite book from your childhood?
- What is one good thing that has happened to you in 2020?
- Name a book you bought just because of the cover?
- What do you love most about the online book community?
- What is your most aniticipated book (can be an already released book)?
- What was a book that you didn’t think you would love as much as you did?
- What was the last book you DNF’d (or if you don’t DNF books, the last book you gave 1 star)?
- Liv @ Magical Book Blogger
- Nikki @ Books and Lemon Squash
- Kate @ Reading Through Infinity
- Lorraine @ Geeky Galaxy
- Emily @ A Short Book Lover
- Vicky @ What Vicky Read
- Lauren @ Northern Plunder
- Amy @ Amy Jane Alice
- Katherine @ The Writing Hideout
- Charlotte @ Wonderfully Bookish
- Alex @ Alex’s Books