I found this tag on BookLovingNut who actually have a whole list of tags. Sometimes it’s nice to just sit back and do a tag (plus I’m in the middle of reading The Wicked King and boy have I missed Cardan, how has it been a year since I read The Cruel Prince??)
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next. (I’m not going to tag anyone, anyone can do this, but let me know if you do so I can check your post out!)
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
3. Name a book about a character called George.
George’s Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
The Secret Vampire by L.J. Smith
5. Name a book set in Australia.
I don’t know any set in Australia but The Secret Deep by Lindsay Galvin is set in New Zealand
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
This is a hard one, I cannot actually think of any
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. Mcmanus
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green